Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting tickets for WHL

Options
  • 13-08-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, I was just wondering about getting tickets for a Spurs game. What would I need to do? Would I just put a request up here on boards and some kind soul will answer my request.

What I am really wondering about is how I actually physically get my hands on some tickets. Would a member get the tickets and then post them to me or would I have to borrow someones membership card and swipe it at WHL. Sorry if this makes no sense.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

If you anticipate going to a few games a season then you'd be as well off getting your own membership.

Otherwise start a thread for the game you want to get to and some kind soul should be able to help.

Any tickets bought during the member's sale period will be assigned to the membership card used, so you'd need that in your hand for entry.

General sale or guest tickets will be paper tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

kakee wrote: »
    Hi lads, I was just wondering about getting tickets for a Spurs game. What would I need to do? Would I just put a request up here on boards and some kind soul will answer my request.

What I am really wondering about is how I actually physically get my hands on some tickets. Would a member get the tickets and then post them to me or would I have to borrow someones membership card and swipe it at WHL. Sorry if this makes no sense.

as Ronan said.

Where are you based? Obv would be easier to get a card from someone in same area so you can just meet up to hand over rather than the post etc..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

lads

im a lillywhite member, logged in this morning and tickets availebl for the next few games

im booked to over on dec 11th (chelsea game), do ye think it will b possible to get a ticket as a lillywhite member for this game?

mickman wrote: »
    lads

im a lillywhite member, logged in this morning and tickets availebl for the next few games

im booked to over on dec 11th (chelsea game), do ye think it will b possible to get a ticket as a lillywhite member for this game?

Alright Mick. Yes you will be able to get tickets no probs if you are on the ball. They go on sale at 9.30 on tues oct 26th.

Just get on early and away you go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Alright Mick. Yes you will be able to get tickets no probs if you are on the ball. They go on sale at 9.30 on tues oct 26th.

Just get on early and away you go.

sound, thanks

just thought with it being chelsea , there might be problems

• Advertisement

mickman wrote: »
    sound, thanks

just thought with it being chelsea , there might be problems

if you left it for a few days there might be alright as the usual suspects sell out quickly but if you are online before 9.30 on the day they go on sale shouldnt be any probs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭gar

Hey,

just wondering about the Everton game. will it be sold out beofre it goes to the general public? Me and a mate want to head over and no memberships. If we had no tickets we would think about picking them up at the ground or is that just pointless?
    I have been a few times before but getting tickets online is proving more and more painful.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gar

gar wrote: »
    Hey,

just wondering about the Everton game. will it be sold out beofre it goes to the general public? Me and a mate want to head over and no memberships. If we had no tickets we would think about picking them up at the ground or is that just pointless?
    I have been a few times before but getting tickets online is proving more and more painful.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Gar

Where are you based? Might be able to help you out getting tickets. You might well get two tickets together for Everton on general sale but there is a chance you might get stuck. With the new stadium access cards cant see there being as many tickets in touts hands this year but we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭gar

Im based in dublin. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Want to have a plan before bookin flights etc.

Thanks Mullo

Gar

gar wrote: »
    Im based in dublin. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Want to have a plan before bookin flights etc.

Thanks Mullo

Gar

Just checked the date and its my sons 1st bday that weekend so imagine me going over wouldnt be appreciated.. You can use my mems for this.

I will drop you a pm in a few mins with some details and we can sort it out.

cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement