Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What colour is the cliff now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

They were out early this morning. Coming back home accross the bridge about 10:50am they were just finishing putting it back to blue/white

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

^ on an all Ireland final day :)

That's like eating a bacon sanwich during honica :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Yeah seen it myself this morning,knew it wouldn't stay black n amber for today :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

So much for the drive for 5 anyway! Wonder how the rock will be decorated now?! 5 with a big X?!

I'm thinking blue and yellow :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Yeah seen it myself this morning,knew it wouldn't stay black n amber for today :)

Ye i was happy to see that too . i suppose the cats will be too distraught to go change it now :D

Well the k-team wont be celebrating tonight so they will be looking for something else to do,and im sure it will be black n amber again in the coming days,sure a few lads from Carrick might even come down when they sober up and paint it there colours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I think the K-team jinxed Kilkenny and are the cause of their defeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

ha ha ha ha

5 in a row??????????????????????????

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭zeppe

Yeah, I was gigging Kilkenny friday night and there was loads of K-team t shirts(€18 each no less!).
    There seemed to be a real feeling of utter invincibility up there, that the 5 in a row was a foregone conclusion.

Back to topic though, I actually felt really sorry for "King henry" hobbling around at the end, the whole team including Cody looked utterly shellshocked.
    As for the cliff, psychedelic perhaps or maybe one of those 3d posters that were all the rage 15 years ago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

The samaritans will be busy up there tonight. thats where cockiness will get ya!

Well done to our Munster neighbours on great display of hurling a well deserved win,and well done to Kilkenny on winning 4 all Ireland's in a row its a great achievement by any standards,i actually felt sorry for Shefflin at the end and im sure he and the rest of the team will be back next year.

At the end of the day its only a game of hurling,im sure we will all move on with our lives now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭burkey85

Sully wrote: »
    So much for the drive for 5 anyway! Wonder how the rock will be decorated now?! 5 with a big X?!

Painted over the blue and white now is ''5 my arse'' hahaa:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

burkey85 wrote: »
    Painted over the blue and white now is ''5 my arse'' hahaa:D

IS it id love to get a pic of that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 padypower

4 in a row!!!......its alot to be proud of!!!! but hey What would the Waterford lads know.....they wouldnt know a win if it bit them in the arse!!! hahahahaaaaaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

padypower wrote: »
    4 in a row!!!......its alot to be proud of!!!! but hey What would the Waterford lads know.....they wouldnt know a win if it bit them in the arse!!! hahahahaaaaaa
    They'd know how to use proper punctuation and how to go to the next line anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

They'd know how to use proper punctuation and how to go to the next line anyway.

Love it, great come back!:p

Your a little late to the party there padypower, we're all friends again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

ziedth wrote: »
    we're all friends again.

until next summer.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I see the "K Team" have resorted to theft now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I see the "K Team" have resorted to theft now.
    :confused::confused:
    Do tell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Here here...if Ultimate Chin is banned for that...I want to be banned too! Solidarity brother.

Here here...if Ultimate Chin is banned for that...I want to be banned too! Solidarity brother.
    alg_smith-carlson-fists.jpg

What is a mullanimal? I didn't bother checking the spelling.

Will we take bets on when this is going to escalte into a shooting? You know I think the whole blood v crips thing is to do with Hurling :)

ziedth wrote: »
    What is a mullanimal? I didn't bother checking the spelling.

Will we take bets on when this is going to escalte into a shooting? You know I think the whole blood v crips thing is to do with Hurling :)
    chips.jpg

Hes just a boy :(

This is war,

At the risk of taking it to far will we kill all the first born in Mullinavat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

sore losers. no need for that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Getting fairly pathetic now, actually stealing a bloody toy from the boot of someone's car: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-K-Team/135162993187884#!/photo.php?pid=194051&fbid=147510361953147&id=135162993187884

Advertisement