Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What colour is the cliff now?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

I don't know why anyone is giving them the satisfaction of attention. Matches are over for now, feck off and gets jobs for themselves or at least a hobby that isn't embarassing to people in both counties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Jesus lads does anyone read threads before posting anymore? Even the last post in the thread like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭KeelanM90

Love how they managed to break into the car that just so happened to have mullanimal in it without even causing a single scratch:rolleyes: They made a nice few bob from selling t-shirts and that but its time to give it a rest, I'm all for promoting your county and that but this is just embarrassing - from upthedeise too!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Maybe I'm being a bit thick here (and you all realise already), it's been a long ass week and I'm sleep deprived so I could very well be but surely this is a friendly setup between the two groups?

The photos, no damage to the car, the fact of regardless what was taken for what reason it's seriously illegal.

No?

I'll say I fund it fairly amusing actually the
    pirate photo is great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

You're pretty right, for a tall man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

ziedth wrote: »
    Maybe I'm being a bit thick here (and you all realise already), it's been a long ass week and I'm sleep deprived so I could very well be but surely this is a friendly setup between the two groups?

The photos, no damage to the car, the fact of regardless what was taken for what reason it's seriously illegal.

No?

I'll say I fund it fairly amusing actually the
    pirate photo is great.
    Yeah I was kind of thinking Wellboy might have set this up to boost traffic to both team's websites or some kind of pubicity stunt like that. I have to say, I love anything to do with pirates so that poster is a laugh.

57941_147606708608762_104103292959104_213426_4431495_n.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Its a publicity stunt. Leave them at it, tbh.

The more attention and discussion they get, the more they will keep going on. Doesn't bother me what they do, everyone has their own odd kicks and ways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

ziedth wrote: »
    This is war,

At the risk of taking it to far will we kill all the first born in Mullinavat?

fixed your post chief

Advertisement