Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League Round 25 13-15 August

• 14-08-2010 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭

Easy victories for Leeds and Saints last night, and a very, very lucky win for Hull. Going to be a very tight finish for 8th I think, Crusaders have two matches to go with Saints and Hull KR left to play so should get 2 points from that.
    Hope to see another replay of the penalty given at the end of the Hull-Crusaders match, though from today SSN will be talking about nowt but football for the next boody nine months.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Cas were brutal last night, though Leeds are definitely getting into the groove. Burgess is out with a broken jaw and and still awaiting news of Peacock. Misery upon misery for Bulls fans though, cant see where its going to end for them.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Disgusting there, should be a citing and ban. The way Wigan stuck together there was impressive though. God I love this game! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

amacachi wrote: »
    Disgusting there, should be a citing and ban. The way Wigan stuck together there was impressive though. God I love this game! :D

Pity the ref didnt catch it, should have been a straight red, would've changed the complexion of the game. That said, how Wigan contrived to lose that game I just don't know. 60 mins of domination. both territorial and possession...maybe becoming a little too defensively orientated. Stunning performance from the younger Tomkins, looking a shoe-in for the 4N.

Advertisement