Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent - Need assistance, can't log in to Support Centre

Options
  • 14-08-2010 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm helping set up a site that has to be live by tomorrow. The hosting and domain were bought through Blacknight. The domain is childrensbiblepuzzles.com. My developer says that the DNS hasn't been set up for the domain yet so he can't transfer the site over.

I've logged in to the Control Panel and everything looks like it is ready to go.

I'm not able to log in to the Support Centre, it says invalid username/password, and I've requested my password twice (both times it sends the same password), and it still won't accept the password :mad:

We're under a lot of pressure time-wise here so I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You don't need to login to the support desk - just email support@blacknight.com with the details of your issue

There should be someone available on LiveChat later today as well, but if you email support they'll be able to assist you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Blacknight wrote: »
    You don't need to login to the support desk - just email support@blacknight.com with the details of your issue

There should be someone available on LiveChat later today as well, but if you email support they'll be able to assist you

I emailed support yesterday evening, but haven't heard anything as of yet.

edit: any idea what time there'll be someone on Live Chat?

Thanks

There are staff manning the helpdesk from 12 to 4 at weekends, though depending on volumes they might not login to the livechat

If you can give me your ticket ID I can have a look at it and see where it's at

There are staff manning the helpdesk from 12 to 4 at weekends, though depending on volumes they might not login to the livechat

If you can give me your ticket ID I can have a look at it and see where it's at

Thanks very much.

They replied and I followed their instructions.

So I activated the hosting within the Control Panel, but now index.php is not coming up as the default page.

It'd be great to get this sorted before 4 o'clock as the site is supposed to be live by tomorrow!

My ticket ID is COI-158261

Thanks

I can see that we have replied to you with instructions on how to do this

• Advertisement

I can see that we have replied to you with instructions on how to do this

Yes I got a reply within the last hour. Thanks for your help.

Advertisement