Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

meteor giving trouble today and last night

Options
  • 14-08-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

hI anyone else having trouble. am in co galway and most of my calls are not getting through. people are having trouble getting through to me also. I tried putting my sim in another phone but problem is the same. A friend on meteor is having same problem..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Switch off 3G mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 laurak88

nope there is definitely something up with meteor coverage this week. i've been getting messages a couple of hours after they're sent and people aren't receiving messages from me until after a few hours also. calls are fine, it's just the messages. all my friends on meteor are the same-was just organising the night out and had to call everyone because i wasn't receiving messages and no one had received mine. i can't speak for my friends, but i haven't got 3g on my phone, its just a basic nokia, about 18 months old.

i see a few people on other threads complaining about meteor service but until now i've never had any issues with meteor in the 9 years i've been with them. i always have reception, sometimes its dodgy but its always there and i get free calls and texts to pretty much all my friends so its happy days as far as i'm concerned. but anyone else have this problem with the messages this week?

Advertisement