Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

August Reg stuff

Options
  • 14-08-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals i read this year that Registration stuff will be sent by email and not by post and they did say August is when we'll recieve it, Has anyone got theirs yet or have any idea if they've been sent

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Hey there,

As far as I know, if your continuing on from the same course that you did last year then, you should expect an email to your DIT Account around the 18th of August.

However, if you are only starting in DIT this year when you get and accept your CAO offer, then you will recieve your registration information by post after later on in the month.

I think thats the way their working it this year from what I have heard.

Candy

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Ronanc1

Ah the 18 you say sank you my friend

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Thats what I heard anyways, if I hear of anymore info I'll come back and post it here, otherwise you can send me a PM:)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

nothing yet but then again i got my results at 8pm.

Advertisement