Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone at home FUBAR.

• 14-08-2010 2:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hey.
    Ive got a wired vodafone at home broadband connection. I used to be Esat (i think....) but vodafone bought them so my connection changed over. The last 9 days my internet connection has become laughably unstable. Every 10-60 minutes it will disconnect itself for up to an hour. Ive asked to friends of mine who live in my area and they are also having the same problem with vodafone connections. Ive tried emailling tech support 6 times but they keeo sending me a stock email requesting details i sent them each time. It was all i could do not to email them what i really thought of them towards the end.
    Im running out of options as there phone in tech support is allways busy. If i dont find a solution soon im just going to change IsP. Its a sad state of affairs for a company when its easier to change ISP than get an answer from tech support. Has anyone else gotten this problem of late?

Comments

Advertisement