Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Original Xbox games

• 14-08-2010 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Anyone know if theres anywhere to get hold of original xbox games in limerick, specifically GTA San Andreas

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭warrior00

I dont know where to get it in Limerick but u can always pick it up on games on demand on xbox live.

On a side note! It was 1 of my favourite games ever. But recently played it on xbox 360 couldnt believe how bad the graphics were. Never noticed when ur used to playing games that quality but with high definition games we are just spoiled!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

ask in the game swap thread, i got burnout 3... and it still looks awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭deflemonkid

thorbarry wrote: »
    ask in the game swap thread, i got burnout 3... and it still looks awesome :D

Ah cool, cheers. I kinda packed up my xbox bout 4yrs ago when i went back to college and never got round to finishin GTA and now i'm mad to get it out again for some reason and the disk is all scratched nd wont play.
    T'll try that tho, thatnks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

or you could search on Adverts. some of them will probably post it to Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

You could just get the disc repaired, I know smyths and Game in Dublin do it, Its about €3, works a treat. You could just ring round a few places in Limerick about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement