Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone figure this one out.

Options
  • 14-08-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

i wouldnt really call this a recurring dream because different stuff happens every time but its always in the same building.its like a big old hospital/college type building were the floors are dodgy and so are the lifts.something scary always happens too but it scares the other people with me and not myself.ill run thru the last dream i had in it to see what people think.

we were on the top floor of this building again,a gang of us working and two of us decide to take a break.we call the lift but when it opens it looks strange and is about a foot above the floor so we decide to take the stairs.its a spiral staircase and the lad with me goes out of sight as we start going down.next thing he comes sprinting back up shouting his head off with something chasing him.the strange thing was it was like a life size wooden doll with no face.i pinned it to the wall to stop it attacking him then i woke up.

im not bothered with the strange goings on after all its just a dream but im curious has anyone got a theory on why its always this same place?this would happen every few weeks i cant remember when it started but id say less than a year ago maybe even shorter period than that

Advertisement