Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunny.... and doing a thesis

Options
  • 14-08-2010 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Just wondering if any one is inside doing their thesis looking out the window at the sun..... :rolleyes:

I would give anything to be out there....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Dinkie wrote: »
    Just wondering if any one is inside doing their thesis looking out the window at the sun..... :rolleyes:

I would give anything to be out there....

Anything you say?;)

It's shit being inside all day! At least you get to look at the sun, I'm in the basement of my building. It's not cool at all!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I just submitted mine yesterday, promptly followed by a 16 hour sleep :). If I knew what lay ahead of me when I applied for it, I honestly don't think I wouldve done it. Ah well, its over now

• El Siglo wrote: »
    Anything you say?;)

It's shit being inside all day! At least you get to look at the sun, I'm in the basement of my building. It's not cool at all!:pac:

Same, I'm in a dark lab with artificial lighting. Perhaps better in some ways, as I'm blissfully unaware of the nice weather outside!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Fragglefur

16 hours of sleep sounds delightful! Also inside staring out at the sun... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Same, I'm in a dark lab with artificial lighting. Perhaps better in some ways, as I'm blissfully unaware of the nice weather outside!

Plus you don't have to listen or see loud children, ice-cream vans etc... I'm at home here at the moment and the sight and sound of these annoys the hell out of me.

This thread reminds me of the words of Oscar Wilde; "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." :D

2,300th post, yeh!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

I was in the same spot this time last year. The feeling of relief at the end is amazing! Don't give up!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭dr_funkenstein

Urrrggghhhhh.. final week before handup.

At least its gone dull today :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Me too.... this time next week it will be in for binding.... never again me thinks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Dinkie wrote: »
    never again me thinks :rolleyes:
    Never were truer words spoken. Mine's due next week, and I've had it up to the eyeballs with it. The 23rd cannot arrive soon enough.

Advertisement