Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Steyr AUG railed version + extras

Options
  • 14-08-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

I have a Tokyo Marui Steyr AUG Railed version for sale. bought from Redwolf airsoft a year and a half ago but only plinked three times literally about 300 rounds/5-6 mags if even.
    comes with two magazines (80 rounds) both Tokyo Marui and one never used.
    I intended to use this to skirmish but I never did and now I need the cash, I had it upgraded to 1joule by redwolf when I bought it and I also had them modify the buttstock to take a custom battery (its an 8cell 9.6V 1500Mah as far as I know but I dont know if the battery is still good or not, I only charged it 3 times )

There is a Vanaras tightbore barrel, H-hop up rubber, A king arms Socom style silencer and also there is a shorty barrel kit with it which I didnt install but can be done easily.

I can include the older TM barrel aswell for €25 which would be great to saw down for the shorty barrel instead of ruining the tightbore doing so or visa versa.

There is an action 2X red/green dot scope with tri rails included aswell.

Looking for €450 when altogether I payed over €600 for everything.

Perfect condition and Im reluctant to let it go but I need the cash (NO SWAPS PLEASE)

Can post at Buyers expense and anyone who has bought the other airsoft guns from my collection (I simply collected a few because I really liked them and intended to skirmish but I never got around to it and Ive really only taken it out of the box a few times including the plinking 3 times)

Dublin/Wicklow Area (greystones)

Advertisement