Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bath 4:00 Tomorrow

Options
  • 14-08-2010 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I got a tip for Dr. Wintringham in the 4:00 at Bath tomorrow. He's 50-1 so it could be well worth 1 or 2 pts EW.

Form 261142 Not bad for a 50-1.
    Thoughts?

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

I'll put my head on the line here and say it hasn't a hope in hell.

All form in low grade handicaps, this is a tough Listed race, about 30lbs behind a lot of these and is even giving weight to a lot of them.

Won't even go close but good luck.

Dance East has a serious chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

x PyRo wrote: »
    I'll put my head on the line here and say it hasn't a hope in hell.

All form in low grade handicaps, this is a tough Listed race, about 30lbs behind a lot of these and is even giving weight to a lot of them.

Won't even go close but good luck.

Dance East has a serious chance.

Agreed.

Why the entry though??

That be a watching race!

Will be very interesting indeed. Forrest Flyer and Carioca interest me most followed by the Guineas runner Sajjhaa, Noseda's Dance East and Kinky Afro who reopposes Nosedas 2lbs better off for a 3l beating. First City is interesting too. Highly tried in Group company and recently got first win since debut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Sajjhaa was an Oaks runner,Nulty. I wouldn't back anything in the race,seems very open. Two weak enough listed races today,the favourite will be hard beat in the one at Pontrefact,i'll have 3.50 e/w on Look Busy in the other,it's a group 2 winner who hasn't been running to form lately,but I always have a small bet on it.

Oaks - Guineas...its all the same :p

Yeah I got mixed up with the aul words there. Forrest Crown was a huge price. Wasn't paying attention to the market....the last effort was never his running. It's all easy to say now I guess. I watched the Goodwood race last night about 5 times and Kinky Afro looked a reasonable proposition as I mentioned before. But it was a VERY tricky race and not one to get heavily involved in. It worked out almost as expected though.

Just realised I called him Forrest Flyer before....Forrest flyer ran yesterday I think so I got mixed up. Hell of a day yesterday between the footbal and the racing!

EDIT:
    Kinky Afro returned 25/1! WTF! That was a BET!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Haha I take it you hadn't kinky afro then?

:p

no, not too upset either though. I decided it wasn't a betting race before hand. Not like getting to the bookies just in tiime to see your fancy cross the line in first :eek::pac:

Advertisement