Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest poster on boards.ie

Options
  • 15-08-2010 1:43am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My name is Url and dr.bollocko. I love their irony. And the fact they make statements so so obvious and relevant to the thread that it's just plain hilarious. Thank you for enlightenging me for so many years :)

So... everyone else, who makes you laugh most?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Pighead ftw!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

mikom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Funniest poster on boards.ie

My name is Url and dr.bollocko.

I fear closure of this thread may be imminent

:D

although this is classic
    cian1500ww wrote: »
    Facekicker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

I find mikom to be one of the few who can pull off a pun without it being crap or looking forced. Kudos sir.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Wibbs and Terry.

Edit: Also Biggins, but I don't think he intends his posts to be funny they just are hilariously bad.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

R0ot wrote: »
    Wibbs and Terry.

Actually yeah I like Wibbs posts on AH. It argues a point and takes the piss out of the poster he's arguing against. I like!

Terry's one liners are funny too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Brown-nosing FTL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭spider guardian

certainly this is the funniest:
    Beaniedude wrote: »
    demotivational-posters-rock-bottom.jpg

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

certainly this is the funniest:

Currently that sucks, and not a poster on boards.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Its a different poster every thread. Somebody who can twist a mundane and indifferent situation into hilarity through a few words of a reply - either through sexism or racism. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Mikom is pretty hilarious.

But the funniest posts are when people try to contradict Wibbs. Have posters not realised that he is a network of leading academics!?

Currently that sucks, and not a poster on boards.ie.

but it is a poster, of the de-motivational type, and it is on boards.ie

but it is a poster, of the de-motivational type, and it is on boards.ie

Sigh. Relevant post is relevant :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

R0ot wrote: »
    ...Edit: Also Biggins, but I don't think he intends his posts to be funny they just are hilariously bad.

...But that means you got the educated joke! :D

and useless thread is ... (fill in the blank and win a scholarship to AIT)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

and useless thread is ... (fill in the blank and win a scholarship to AIT)
    a typical AH thread.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

I need to find the best poster on boards.ie so I can put it up in my room in College.

Anyone got any suggestions for one behind the toilet? I had this; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01115/robinho_1115967c.jpg

at a more straight on angle behind the jacks last year; always cracked me up when I was having a piss to see Robinho pulling that mad face at you.

Not the Einstein one either please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Springsteen Fan

I have been lurker on Boards for years and to me it is OutlawPete who is the funniest and most informative poster of them all.

His posts are just so funny that most days my sides are sore from laughing so much.

A gentleman too and very under appreciated if you ask me.

I was thinking maybe we could all send him €5 via Paypal, just as a small token to show him how much we love him and how grateful we all are for his humorous posts each and every day.

Let's face it, the guy could be earning a fortune writing for comedians or even churning out the odd screenplay, but no - he selflessly shares his talent here with us each day without ever asking for anything in return.

God bless you Pete, you're a top bloke and even your musical tastes are superb.

It just amazes me that none of the women on Boards have snapped you up.

An undiscovered rough diamond if ever there was one.

Heck, I'll say it - I love you Pete, I fcuking love you man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I have been lurker on Boards for years and to me it is OutlawPete who is the funniest and most informative poster of them all.

His posts are just so funny that most days my sides are sore from laughing so much.

I was thinking maybe we could all send him €5 via Paypal, just as a small token to show him how much we love him and how grateful we all are for his humorous posts each and every day.

Let's face it, the guy could be earning a fortune writing for comedians or even churning out the odd screenplay, but no - he selflessly shares his talent here with us each day without out ever asking for anything in return.

It just amazes me that none of the women on Boards haven't snapped you up.

An undiscovered rough diamond just waiting to be discovered.

Heck, I'll say it - I love you Pete, I fcuking love you.

He isn't funny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭The Agogo

cson wrote: »
    I need to find the best poster on boards.ie so I can put it up in my room in College.

Anyone got any suggestions for one behind the toilet? I had this; http://www.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01115/robinho_1115967c.jpg

at a more straight on angle behind the jacks last year; always cracked me up when I was having a piss to see Robinho pulling that mad face at you.

Not the Einstein one either please!

Is this irony I smell?

Surely we are talking about people, not decor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Let's face it, the guy could be earning a fortune writing for comedians or even churning out the odd screenplay, but no - he selflessly shares his talent here with us each day without ever asking for anything in return.

It just amazes me that none of the women on Boards have snapped you up.

An undiscovered rough diamond just waiting to be discovered.

Heck, I'll say it - I love you Pete, I fcuking love you.

I hate OutlawPete.

You, on the other hand, you're great. Love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

starbelgrade has been in tip-top form in the last few months, he is the funniest poster on boards!

starbelgrade sucks rectum. Outlaw Pete sucks donkeyballs.

Thats why I like 'em :D

What I dont like is all of the kids who are here at the moment but sure hey, JC approaches

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Partial to a bit of bollocko myself, he's some man for one man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

this guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

menoscemo wrote: »
    this guy

I think post #2 makes it funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

What I dont like is all of the kids who are here at the moment

But the kidz are soooo cool these days....

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/352870/124085.jpg

It'll take longer to get to work in the mornings when school is back which is sh*t but hey!, at least their mammies will have them wrapped up and with their water bottles

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Padraiggg.

He was here for a short time, but by god he made it count. If you dont know who he is, shame on you.

Advertisement