Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table not showing on A/R/T

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think you meant this test link!

Strange, I've checked as far as I can check on my Admin privileges and can't see any difference with that forum and its parent forum. Strangely enough, that forum and the other two sister forums - Marathon pacers and training logs, also don't have the ability to create tables. And it looks like you've been able to create tables before judging by that thread you posted.

I'll forward this to the site dev team as a bug, but really it's a setting somewhere that may need switched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Gordon wrote: »
    I think you meant this test link!

Strange, I've checked as far as I can check on my Admin privileges and can't see any difference with that forum and its parent forum. Strangely enough, that forum and the other two sister forums - Marathon pacers and training logs, also don't have the ability to create tables. And it looks like you've been able to create tables before judging by that thread you posted.

I'll forward this to the site dev team as a bug, but really it's a setting somewhere that may need switched.

I did mean that test link. The table on that thread was working fine until yesterday when all of a sudden the tables disappeared.
    There are other threads with tables in the A/R/T events forum such as this one

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement