Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanna hear stuff I recorded?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 499 ✭✭padz

pete wtf was that... jesus man....

I think you need to practice a little bit more man.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Pwezem

I'd say if you're going to record something, you should get basic equipment. It seems liek you just put a low quality mic next to your amp.

The second one isn't Awful, but again, Keep at it man!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Pete29 wrote: »

That was just awful. You must be taking the pi$$ Pete.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭gungun

Rockin' beats Pete, keep it sik. Well clean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 202 ✭✭Caught

Sorry mate, but eh, my laptops mic does a better job? You need to upgrade it when you're financially ready man.

I had to stop listening to the "Noise" one [ironic name imo] about 20 seconds in, so I cant comment really. My ears can be sensitive at times.

I thought 6 seconds in that you were doing a rock version of Hot Cross Buns though! :L

Besically: keep practicing and work at it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 763 ✭✭✭alfa beta

wow - my ears are now actually bleeding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 88 ✭✭cvk

Not sure what ur trying to do.....just sounds like noise...maybe thats what u were after...i don't know.
    U can get some basic recording equipment very cheap these days...Boss br600 for €150.....check adverts.ie

On the second song there is plenty of rythm but not very clear....

Best of luck

CVK

breaking-light.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I can't listen to the second tune, but the first one has potential if you get rid of the crackles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭rtron

Not that you asked for feedback or anything, but I'm going to give it anyway.

The Distorted sound makes this hard to listen to and probably the reason for the "awful" comments above, but I'm no stranger to budget production/equipment on recording and see past that.

There is some good melodies/rifts in there in both tracks. And both have potential if they were accompanied with other instruments. First track reminds me of Therion on something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭TheoBoone

A less than triumphant return to the drawing board would perhaps be wisely taken under advisement!!

Advertisement