Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loved / Loathed Game Characters.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Sticky_Fingers

A few of these are from Mass Effect but having them beside some of the best characters ever just highlights their flaws. Even most of the bit part characters in the game have more charm than these turds

Hate:

Kaidan Alenko (Mass Effect): A boring, drip of a character who I couldn't kill quick enough

Jack (ME2): There is just something about her that really winds me up. I think its the constant swearing that the writers probably felt gave her a bit of edge while it just seemed lazy to me

CJ's brother in GTA SA: What a whiny little prick. I just massacred dozens of Bolla's and and this guy can go on about is how I ran away years ago

Roman (GTA 4): No I do not want to go bowling, drinking, play darts, catch a show, play pool or get something to eat with you. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Like:
    Mordin (ME2): An epic character

Barnie (HL2)

The Joker (batman AA)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Indeed, didn't like Jack at all... Don't know anyone who liked her now that I think of it.

Advertisement