Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand query

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

agree on there support system being total wang

• Registered Users Posts: 8 garvbox

Lads who payed with Paypal:
    Did ye have to use paypal account balance or would a credit card linked to the paypal account work ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭RobertM

garvbox wrote: »
    Lads who payed with Paypal:
    Did ye have to use paypal account balance or would a credit card linked to the paypal account work ok?

Credit card linked through paypal works. At least it did for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 B.MasterGeneral

Anyone have any experience with cancelling an order before it is payed for. I have emailed them, but of course, no response!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭CullyA

they will not ship order until you have sent payment through, so dont worry .you should receive email in a day or two to say its cancelled ,they very slow with returning emails.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Anyone remember the old days from yesteryear? Eleventy-seven billionty system builders, once one distinguished themselves from the crowd they'd be the "in" crew and their sales would quintuple, all fine and dandy until they had to deal with the after-sales service... with barely enough personnel to get the rigs out the door their service capacity would tank and the hate mail would start to flood the magazines that recommended them, making them the victims of their own success :o

At times I really do think HWVS, with their stripped-down operation and skeleton crew, find themselves in the same predicament :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭el dude

TVMANIAC2 wrote: »
    Cheers BeciMaster. Are all the details the same as for a BOI transfer? As in this post http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57287806&postcount=5 ?

Thanks ...

I've set up my 365 online account using these exact details. just wondering before i make the order, how will they know i've paid?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

You can use your order number as your reference name for the payment, I didnt know this because it was my first time too. They must of just associated my harwareversand account name with my bank details somehow.... Their pretty cool like that :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Paid them via credit transfer and the standard turnaround for receipt is 3 days.

Do they acknowledge payment? Also do they acknowledge when they will deliver? Not the quickest in coming back on their mails....

Advertisement