Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a tattoo

Options
  • 15-08-2010 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have a small tattoo on my ankle (about 1" square). I got it when I was a kid and I don't think much of it anymore. I'd rather not have it at all, but don't want to get laser, so I'm thinking of getting another one over it.

I don't mind if it's a bit bigger, but I'd like something funky / unusual - maybe light colours - nothing with a thick black outline!!!

Can anybody recommend anything that has caught their eye before or that they have themselves? Pictures would be appreciated!

Am kind of excited. I've limited the number of tattoos I have, but I do love getting them, so this is like a freebie!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I dont think people can accurately suggest a tattoo to you without more information as to the size you'd be willing to go to and the style you're into. If you dont want the new tat much bigger than the existing one then you're certainly going to be restricted. Do not get a fairy tattoo or some such as becuse the size will be quite small all detail will be lost.

Use Google / BMEzine.com and others to research tattoo styles. Even the 'you show me yours' thread will be useful to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Thanks. I know what you mean, but what I was thinking of was tattoos people have seen that caught their interest and that they would recommend. I don't have a style or size specification, within reason.
    Will check out that thread - cheers.

Advertisement