Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Clay Cast of Babies Feet & Hands

• 15-08-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I would like to get a clay cast of my new babies feet & hands. Is this safe to do, is there a certain age baby should be & anyone know of a good place in Cork to get this done?:)

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

There are places that do imprints, the only casting I heard of is a kit that gets sent out to you and they bronze the result. I haven't got the address here as I'm on my phone but I'm sure google can help.

I took hand and foot impressions from my little man when he was 3 months on one of those kits you can get in mothercare, they came out well.

You can't really take hand prints until the grasp reflex goes away but feet can be done as early as you like.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

you can buy the whole pack in smiths toys and do it urself. seeeeeemples!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Princess Mom

http://www.imprints.org/index.html

I am going to get these for DD a little pricey though but its a once in a lifetime thing.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

We got a pack in a hobby shop, don't rush it as it can get messy :(

Advertisement