Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Question about Sky Player

• 15-08-2010 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

Looked on google but couldn't find any info.

How many different Xboxs can you use with the one Sky Player account? I have a feeling its just one, but hoping not.

Also how many PCs can you use, and is it possible to use, for example, Sky Player on the Xbox and on the PC at the same time? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,575 ✭✭✭NTMK

I afraid its just the one xbox and i dont know your other question

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Its one xbox and 5 pc's.
    The sky player is brilliant though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

gnolan wrote: »
    Looked on google but couldn't find any info.

How many different Xboxs can you use with the one Sky Player account? I have a feeling its just one, but hoping not.

Also how many PCs can you use, and is it possible to use, for example, Sky Player on the Xbox and on the PC at the same time? Thanks

You can only use one xbox per account (and thats sky account not sky player account if you had two or three viewing cards you can still only have one xbox)

You can use up to four pc's/laptops i believe, and yeah you can use the xbox and pc at the same time but on the sky player setup you can only have one primary account and the rest have to be secondary accounts (you can assign this in the setup on each machine) basically the primary account can watch live tv as well as on demand stuff, and the secondary accounts can only watch on demand stuff

If you dont assign the accounts like that then they are all assumed to be primary, means you could be watching anything on the xbox and if someone watches something on a pc you will get knocked off

Advertisement