Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Removal

Options
  • 15-08-2010 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Don't get me wrong I love tattoos but one I got last April is starting to bother me. The placement, forearm, isn't ideal for me so I've decieded to get it removed.

Wondering if anybody has any expierence in this area?

I'd love to hear what clinic you went to and how successful the removal was.

My tattoo is somewhat colourful (black, orange, yellow, two shades of blue) and I'm wondering what marks will be left after the sessions have been completed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

AdamPower wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong I love tattoos but one I got last April is starting to bother me. The placement, forearm, isn't ideal for me so I've decieded to get it removed.

Wondering if anybody has any expierence in this area?

I'd love to hear what clinic you went to and how successful the removal was.

My tattoo is somewhat colourful (black, orange, yellow, two shades of blue) and I'm wondering what marks will be left after the sessions have been completed.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hey ,
    I started to get mine removed last week and the pain !!!! but will be worth it when its done, I know they told me that blue is the hardest to get rid of and in the clinic I went to, laser clinic in Galway they wont even try to removed them but you could try the clinics in Dublin that have the better machines,
    Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 AdamPower

rebecca 30 wrote: »
    Hey ,
    I started to get mine removed last week and the pain !!!! but will be worth it when its done, I know they told me that blue is the hardest to get rid of and in the clinic I went to, laser clinic in Galway they wont even try to removed them but you could try the clinics in Dublin that have the better machines,
    Good luck

So for your tattoo, will it be 100% gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭rebecca 30

AdamPower wrote: »
    So for your tattoo, will it be 100% gone?

Hey,

well they don't guarantee 100% but even after 1 treatment it has faded a bit, I have mine about 15 years so it doesn't look good anymore and the girl said the older they were, the easier it will be to remove , like yourself I love tattoos but I don't want them were they can been seen anymore,

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Nine lives in bray do tattoo removal,ive no experence on getting anything removed,im still in love with all my tattoos,but i know they do them.

Advertisement