Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Party ideas for a 5th birthday near Clontarf?

Options
  • 15-08-2010 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone have any recommendations for a kids party somewhere near Clontarf? Little man will be 5 in September and will have just started school so will probably have quite a gang this year. Luckily, his school class shouldn't be any bigger than 15 or 16, add a few of his friends from the estate and we'll probably have 20 or so... :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Hiya, is he into football? I had my sons party at astropark in santry this year...they charge the usual 15e per head for a match on the pitch, you get a 'coach' for the hour, and then the kids go into the clubhouse to watch a movie and get burgers/chips etc.

I didn't opt for that tho!

You can also hire the pitch out for 15euro per hour and do your own thing. That's what I did. I got the pitch for two hours, got the hubby to do the 'coaching' - astropark provide the balls/bibs or cones if you want. Then ordered pizzas from pizza hut in santry (buy one, get one free) and they delivered. The lads had a blast. Not far from clontarf and if you get the weather, it's the perfect party!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

Hi
    I had my little fella's 5th Birthday party in Fitzone ( part of Westwood gym in Fairview)
    It worked out really well...
    There was 9 of them. They were let run riot for 90 minutes and then fed!
    The parents weren't needed as they have "party Coordinators" who look after the kids for the 2 hours.

They all had a great time.

Advertisement