Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lottie Ryan- another flop or next big thing

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭thesultan

She was looking fine in the Independent magazine yesterday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

As your man out of the unbelievables used to say "she has her daddys head on her"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭uvox

Lottie Ryan? Lotto Ryan surely - funded by the public purse.

More RTE nepotism.

Not saying anything till I see the show. Never had anything against her, so......meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Hayzooz

Now that her connection is.....ahem.....severed, hopefully that is the last we will see of her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭bazza1

Lottie Ryan........meh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The way people are talking about her on this thread, you'd swear she was as omnipresent as Cheryl Cole. I've never seen her (apart from a link on this thread), never heard her, don't know what she does. I've heard of her, that's it. And I hate nepotism too, but if it's how an organisation operates, you can't expect a person who gets a job out of it to turn it down as a matter of principle.
    A lot of jobs are secured on the basis of who the person knows/is related to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Please God this isn't the only Ryan that rises from the dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Dudess wrote: »
    The way people are talking about her on this thread, you'd swear she was as omnipresent as Cheryl Cole. I've never seen her (apart from a link on this thread), never heard her, don't know what she does. I've heard of her, that's it. And I hate nepotism too, but if it's how an organisation operates, you can't expect a person who gets a job out of it to turn it down as a matter of principle.

Yes but those other companies are not funded from the public purse by law :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

Dudess wrote: »

All companies are now obliged to have an equal opportunies policy. Given how RTE is funded, it should be doing more than playing lip service to their own one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, but RTE deserves the hard time here, not her for taking advantage of the situation. Media's a hard gig to get into - you'll use whatever you've got.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Rubik.

I suppose, but this is now the 3rd generation - Eamon Andrews...Gerry & Mike...and now Lottie.

Advertisement