If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all those looking for a sleek iPod docking hifi.

Options
  • 15-08-2010 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

I have a new slimline/wall mountable iPod docking, CD & RAdio system just arrive into us.

Its the DCM292
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dcm292_05/dcm292_05_pss_eng.pdf

This would be great in a smaller room such as bedrooms, kitchen, office etc where you dont fancy a regular sized system due to space constraints.

It will play and charge your iPhone/iPod plus play all you CD's inc mp3/WMA disc's.
    Good old FM radio on board and you have a USB input along with a 3.5mm line in should you fancy plugging something else into it (other mp3 players or laptops etc)

Its a good sounding little system as well despite what you might expect from such a compact unit.
    Bring your iPod in and have a listen to it if you like

We have them in stock and they sell at €179.99

cheers
    Ash

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Folks

I have a new slimline/wall mountable iPod docking, CD & RAdio system just arrive into us.

Its the DCM292

This would be great in a smaller room such as bedrooms, kitchen, office etc where you dont fancy a regular sized system due to space constraints.

It will play and charge your iPhone/iPod plus play all you CD's inc mp3/WMA disc's.
    Good old FM radio on board and you have a USB input along with a 3.5mm line in should you fancy plugging something else into it (other mp3 players or laptops etc)

Its a good sounding little system as well despite what you might expect from such a compact unit.

cheers
    Ash

And here is a picture of it....for you podders to drool over...

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=7041

Keep us posted if we can assist,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Hi Folks

Its the DCM292

cheers
    Ash

Hi
    Im collecting a DC570 from you at the weekend that you have kept for me.
    I also like the look of this.
    Is that the boardsies price for the DCM292?

I'll have a look at both systems if thats ok?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi folks

I have also just recieved in the DCB293.
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/d/dcb293_05/dcb293_05_pss_eng.pdf

This adds DAB Radio into the mix and is otherwise very similar to the DCM292

we will sell this instore for €199.99

DCB293_05-IMS-global?wid=430&hei=430&$jpglarge$
    As you can see it looks very similar to the DCM292 (thats a good thing!)
    The eagle eyed may spot the main visual diferences between the two are the foot is grey and the silver trim is a little more shiney on the DCB293:)

atb
    Ash

Hi Iggy,

Sorry I skipped your post there.

I can offer BOARDIES the following prices on these units
    DCB293 for €179.99
    DCM292 for €161.99

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Its a pity the DCM 292 is €133.32 in one of the larger retailers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

dermob,

Please see the Charter - mentioning another retailer is only acceptable if you are genuinely looking for a price-match. If you are looking for a quote, please feel free to ask but I would ask you read the Charter and to bear in mind that this is a forum for commerical interraction with RS, not a general discussion forum.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭dermob

Apologies,

Can anyone at philips better the price?

Hi Dermob

I cant see that price from any of the usual suspects....

Can you point me in the right direction?

atb
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.