Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost hero

Options
  • 15-08-2010 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

last my phone last night its a htc hero i was in the quays and around quay street last night any one found it throw us a pm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

When I read your post title this is all I thought of

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

have you tried ringing it?
    or reporting it lost to the garda station?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Thread content disappoints.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Thread content disappoints.
    You disappoint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

whiteman19 wrote: »
    have you tried ringing it?
    or reporting it lost to the garda station?

ya i rang it its off which is probaly just the battery died i did report it to the guards as well no luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

It's probably long gone.... I wouldn't even bother to report it missing.

*Sent from my htc hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

If you're with Meteor and under contract you can cancel your current Contract penalty free before the 22nd of this month. And resign up to a new contract and get a free phone :D , They've made changes to their data charges which makes your contract null and void.

Handy to know if you can't get your phone back.. ;)

I only signed up to Meteor 2 months ago with a HTC desire so now am contract free and have my fancy new phone hehe...

Here's what I'm talking about..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055977831

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

If you're with Meteor and under contract you can cancel your current Contract penalty free before the 22nd of this month. And resign up to a new contract and get a free phone :D , They've made changes to their data charges which makes your contract null and void.

Handy to know if you can't get your phone back.. ;)

I only signed up to Meteor 2 months ago with a HTC desire so now am contract free and have my fancy new phone hehe...

Here's what I'm talking about..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055977831
    thanks sent a pm before I saw the edit

Advertisement