Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge house Sunday Market

Options
  • 15-08-2010 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭

Out with kids this morning and ended up back in Newbridge for a while.

Nice little market between car park and house. Only a few stalls. Well worth a visit. Cup cakes are delicious and the stall selling sauces and oils looked good.

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]4893494533_ec0a7fb45c.jpg[/EMAIL]">

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]4893501989_0f19c61dca.jpg[/EMAIL]">

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]4893503479_1f7a51b503.jpg[/EMAIL]">

[EMAIL="%3Ca%20href="]4893491949_ce48844a88.jpg[/EMAIL]">

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

was up there this afternoon. weather was perfect but was plagued by wasps. had a quick look at the stalls before we went into the farm.
    only live up the road in rush but thats the first time in years ive been to newbridge and it was a nice day out. i usually go up to ard gillan because of the gardens but i seen gardens in newbridge but couldnt see a way into them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

From Rush also and Ardgillen would also be our regular place but Newbridge has come on a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

If you like walking but dont fancy hills a good place to go. Plus you can enjoy the deer grazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Angelmangle

Was there on Sunday afternoon enjoying the sunshine and bought a jar of chilli, ginger & tomatoe chutney - tried some when I got home and there was quite a kick off it, lovely with cheese and crackers :) Also bought lovely sunflowers from the flower stall excellent value if I say so myself.

Advertisement