Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Bibs

Options
  • 15-08-2010 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

hey does anyone know where to get dog bibs, looking for big ones for a newfoundland, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

There's the big dog shop http://www.bigdogshop.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

thanks i had seen that website and another, the name escapes me at the mo, but they are both £15 per bib, was just wondering if there was any irish sites or somewhere cheaper if possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Thats the place that all the big dog owners I know use, so I don't think there is anywhere here. But, if ever you're in a position to go to a major dog show, there would probably be a stall there selling them. The circuit is on at the moment, so if you're down in the South or South West there would be a show on near you this week.

i was out at cloghran on sunday but they only seemed to have full body dog clothes and things like that which i think look absolutely ridiculous but each to their own, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

i was out at cloghran on sunday but they only seemed to have full body dog clothes and things like that which i think look absolutely ridiculous but each to their own, thanks

Oh no, agree with you on that one!

I'll ask a couple of friends with Danes and a Saint.

• Advertisement

cheers thanks for the help

Advertisement