Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2010 Leaving cert results 18/8/2010

• 15-08-2010 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

Basically Guys this is how I want the thread to go, you post your results in here on Wednesday in chronogical order right

No bitching about what you got
    NO CAO talk

Example English A1 :rolleyes:

NOT POSTING IN THIS THREAD TILL WEDNESDAY EITHER GUYS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

i failed

oh noee :(

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭brian1991

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    NO CAO talk

I don't think people will be able to resist :D, but I guess that mightn't be a bad thing and will add to the thread.

I predict that I will get 415 points. I know that's not the purpose of this thread, but I want to put down my prediction somewhere to show people of the future (ie Wednesday) how bad I am at predictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

If you REALLY wanted that to happen, you probably should've refrained from making the thread until about 8.30 Wednesday morning. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭James_LWAU

Is it really any ones businness what you get? This thread will be flooded with people showing off :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Basically Guys this is how I want the thread to go, you post your results in here on Wednesday in chronogical order right

NO CAO talk

Example English A1 :rolleyes:

Are you even waiting for results?

EDIT: Also, just read your post again, do you know what chronological order means? Because I don't see how you can use it when posting results... unless you want us to post them in the order we first read them? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

James_LWAU wrote: »
    Is it really any ones businness what you get? This thread will be flooded with people showing off :o

Or lying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

Are you even waiting for results?

EDIT:

Bitch please.... I went to private school:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

We'll be expecting all As then?

So you're still in school... yet you dance around AH claiming you've had sex with loads of people, way more than most on there, etc.?
    Doesn't add up really. Oh well. :)

Also, going to a private school isn't as great as you seem to think. You fail your LC there, not only have you wasted a year of your life but also your money. It can't be a great school either, it doesn't seem to have taught you what the word "chronological" means anyway.

This is your third time repeating I believe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

TS seems a bit dense... Obviously private school did nothing for him. And we already have a results thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Another DR Cowboy classic thread of failure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

For the third time.

Good job in the first two, eh?

You went to a grinds school. You did not go to Blackrock college which people think you went to. Another poster verified that last night in the AH.

This is your third time repeating I believe?

You don't even know me:mad:

unknown13 wrote: »
    You went to a grinds school. You did not go to Blackrock college which people think you went to. Another poster verified that last night in the AH.

I went to the Rock first and repeated twice in a grind school!!

I went to the Rock first and repeated twice in a grind school!!

I really believe you for all I know you probably went to some public in South Dublin.

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    For the third time.

Good job in the first two, eh?

Get off my case man, at least I did not settle for second best and followed my dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

D.R Cowboy also claimed to be in Trinity a while back, he's either massive loser or a massive troll.

Lawliet wrote: »
    D.R Cowboy also claimed to be in Trinity a while back, he's either massive loser or a massive troll.

That is where i want to go :rolleyes:

Lawliet wrote: »

He is both a massive loser and a massive troll. He is giving people stupid opinions of what South Dublin is like. South Dublin is not like the way that fool acts.

• Advertisement

He is both a massive loser and a massive troll. He is giving people stupid opinions of what South Dublin is like. South Dublin is not like the way that fool acts.

completely out of order

completely out of order

Report it if you have a problem with it.

Get off my case man, at least I did not settle for second best and followed my dreams

Actually, you're following daddy's dreams of you becoming a barrister, if my memory serves me.
    You don't even know me:mad:
    I don't need to. I know your type. The fact that you're proud of yourself for repeating the LC 3 times says it all anyway.

Report it if you have a problem with it.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

That is where i want to go :rolleyes:
    I distinctly remember you asking when you were going to get your exam results in the Trinity forum, odd question for a prospective student to ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

People I dont think Cowboy is a serious poster. Judging by his posts he's more likely to be a fake from some rural area pretending to be from Dublin.

THFC wrote: »
    People I dont think Cowboy is a serious poster. Judging by his posts he's more likely to be a fake from some rural area pretending to be from Dublin.

He is a fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Guys he's troll just ignore him, he was doing the same in AH the other day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

hahahaha!!! Just looked at post of the day (posted in Blackrock fashion)!!! Good to see that even Boards.ie dont like DR Cowboy:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Personal abuse not welcome here. If you suspect a poster is a troll, don't feed him.

This thread is done. Someone else start a proper thread Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement