Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ocean City MD for J1 2011?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 _Cludo_

Hey 4 friends and i are heading to Ocean city on the 27th of May and are looking for 3 possibly 4 more to share with. we have accomm booked and ready to go. need a few more to keep costs down. We are all donegal lads so everyone knows what were like up in donegal. If your looking for banter our house is the place to be in ocean city
    Send me an email on pauricmac@hotmail.com if your interested

Hey Pauric,

Just wondering how you got on out there in Ocean City last summer...??

I am heading out there with 5 mates this summer and would like any advice you could spare? How did you get the accomodation and how much did it work out to overall? Where did ye work at? Did ye travel much from the OC?

All and any information would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Cludo

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭madcharlie

hey guys,
    heading ocean city this summer on my own. Anyone who has gone previously, have you seen much room-lets in private houses over there. All I can see is full apartments !!
    Any info would be greatly appreciated ! Jo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 orry4fun2time

http://www.facebook.com/groups/487284061315647/ join facebook page man and come live with me and 12 other girls more men needed

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hazel Twomey

Hey guys. Heading to Ocean City this summer with lots of people I know but they are already in groups so there's only two of us looking for accom together. We are looking for people to share with over there if anyone is interested! We are 19 and 20 years old.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 acarmo10

Hey guys,
    Im planning on going alone to ocean city..if people need numbers then let me know as I would be happy to join! Im 21 and ready to have a laugh!
    Aisling

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 chris231989

Hi all,
    Was in OC last summer, brilliant spot must be said. With regards to Accommodation my friends and I were staying in the best accommodation in OC by far and the landlord has given me the responsibility of filling it for next year for him if possible. The place is huge, has balconies, Jacuzzi, 32 inch tvs in all bedrooms and living room, wifi, etc. Everything I could think of expect for swimming pool, haha. Anyway if interested and would like to find out more, give me an email at chrisdc18@live.ie or else send me a mail on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/chris.deasy.10
    Only 4 places left 2 in each unit, thanks
    Sound
    Chris

Advertisement