Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASDA & TESCO BELFAST!

Options
  • 15-08-2010 7:29pm
    Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hello, I travel to the North to do most of my grocery shopping in Newry but since they introduced the "Pay & Display" charges at The Quays and Buttercrane Shopping Centres I have been shopping at the Tesco in Banbridge, I'm looking to do my shopping now in Belfast so I'm looking for a large (super store) Asda and Tesco in the Belfast area or not too far from the M1 between Brandbridge and Belfast. Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,777 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

There's a Tesco in Banbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

ASDA and Sainsburys at Junction 2 for A55 (Andersontown) just this side of Belfast. Check other threads here.

• Site Banned Posts: 243 ✭✭yardeyar

Hi, thanks for replies, hey, Wait4me... I check the Asda and Sainsburys out, is that J2 for A55 on M1?
    Thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

yeah - take the Junction 2 exit heading into Belfast. At the lights go left onto Kennedys Way. Up the incline; Westwood (ASDA) is on the RHS. Go past ASDA and take the next right at the rounabout which brings you to the Falls Road and on the RHS is the Kennedy centre where the biggest in the UK (I think) Sainsburys is located.

Linky: Westwood

Thanks a mil, wait4me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ChuckNorrisgod

theres a tesco express in the centre of the city.

but I didnt see any shopping centres in the centre of the city.

I did my shopping at Asda, Anderstown today, great value on a lot of items, I also stopped at Tesco in Lisburn on the way home! Thanks again, wait4me!

Advertisement