Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gym?

Options
  • 15-08-2010 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all, I am working in Cork city for a few weeks, and am wondering if there are any pay-as-you-go gyms I could use. I am staying out near Turners Cross and working out towards the airport, have a car so can drive to wherever. Am female and just looking to do some cardio and light weights...don't want to end up in some body building place!

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Ian Mac

mocmo wrote: »
    Hi all, I am working in Cork city for a few weeks, and am wondering if there are any pay-as-you-go gyms I could use. I am staying out near Turners Cross and working out towards the airport, have a car so can drive to wherever. Am female and just looking to do some cardio and light weights...don't want to end up in some body building place!

Thanks in advance

http://bishopstown.leisureworldcork.com/

Best place for ya :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

leisure world out next to the CIT in bishopstown is the right side of the city for you and has great facilities and a fine pool. all pay as you go.

Yep, they have all new cardio stuff aparently, treadmills with cooling fans and ipod docking stations etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭mocmo

Many thanks guys, Bishopstown it is!

Advertisement