Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kite Boarding.

Options
  • 15-08-2010 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

So since I have got back from Australia, after doing a day kite boarding lesson in Melbourne. I have been wanting to join a kiteboarding school or even do a couple of lessons to improve my skills.

Does anybody no were in Dublin I can do this??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 supajensen

Not to sure where, but i do abit of kite jumping so i upon seeing a Kite thread i felt the need to post within xD

Hope you have some luck finding somewhere that can help ya out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 JasonG

Go windsurfing, it's much better! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,507 ✭✭✭✭ted1

main irish site is: www.kitesurfing.ie post here with your location and you'll get plenty of contacts for instructors

in dublin i recomend www.puremagic.ie

in sligo donegal i recomend www.lsdkiteboarding.com

in wexford i recomend www.hookedkitesurfing.ie
    and so on

• Registered Users Posts: 18 carberry

ive just finished the course in the pure magic school.

really nice crowd of people in there! real helpfull and informative, flying along now!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 t wex

If its lessons around Dublin Pure Magic are the lads to hook up with. They also have a kite centre in Achill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement