Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gun licence for .223

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭declan1980

johngalway wrote: »
    No, you're not. What the "sights" bit on the application form referred to are Night Vision sights and the like. Telescopic sights are just dandy ;)

thanks thats grand so, i always thought it meant a scope. yet another example of the powers that be not expressing themselves clearly.

i was out for a stroll this evening and christened the tikka. i got a fox at 205yards with hornady 55gr v-max. i was so chuffed i had to ring two mates from the gun club to brag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

That's good going, the Hornady is a good round, keep at them ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

declan1980 wrote: »
    thanks thats grand so, i always thought it meant a scope. yet another example of the powers that be not expressing themselves clearly.

i was out for a stroll this evening and christened the tikka. i got a fox at 205yards with hornady 55gr v-max. i was so chuffed i had to ring two mates from the gun club to brag

I'd be the same, dropping a fox or a deer is special!

Advertisement