Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pirate Ship for Sale

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Any budding Spangles Muldoons out there?

http://commercial.apolloduck.co.uk/feature.phtml?id=126034

Yes, but he's busy right now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Southsider1

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Yes, but he's busy right now ;)
    a bit unfair?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

+1.....and not funny either..

Care to explain.

Sids Not wrote: »
    +1.....and not funny either..

You're obviously in on this "unfair" jibe. Maybe you would like to explain it to me. As the person who made the comment, I haven't a fcuk what you're on about. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

I assume by busy they mean deceased. Thats all I can get from it anyway. some peeps are very easily upset.

The Muppet wrote: »
    I assume by busy they mean deceased. Thats all I can get from it anyway. some peeps are very easily upset.
    In which case you have no idea whom I'm referring to.

How does "busy" = "deceased" ?

In fact the only person who has mentioned a deceased person is the OP. Perhaps that was in poor taste?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

In which case you have no idea whom I'm referring to.

How does "busy" = "deceased" ?

In fact the only person who has mentioned a deceased person is the OP. Perhaps that was in poor taste?

Hey I,m only trying to make sense of the posts. I assumed they linked the chris carey reference with your he's busy comment. Perhaps I'm wrong and they will explain what they found irritating.

You're obviously in on this "unfair" jibe. Maybe you would like to explain it to me. As the person who made the comment, I haven't a fcuk what you're on about. :confused:

Then wtf do YOU mean by "busy".......:confused:

Then wtf do YOU mean by "busy".......:confused:
    Am I a dictionary now?

Fully employed, active etc.

I get it. You think "busy" means something else. Please do explain.

Anyhow,I wasn't actually trying to be funny. Maybe slightly humorous, but if you don't know who I'm referring to, then it will pass over you.

You still haven't answered my question about being "unfair". Unfair to who?

• Advertisement

Pray, please do tell us who you are referring to then...the only Spangles Muldoon i know of is the late Mr. Cary....your go...:rolleyes:

Pray, please do tell us who you are referring to then...the only Spangles Muldoon i know of is the late Mr. Cary....your go...:rolleyes:
    Did you not read the OP at all?

Any budding Spangles Muldoons out there?

I'm referring to a budding spangles Maldoon, not to Chris Cary.

If you can't understand this then there's no point in you continuing to post.:rolleyes:

You still haven't answered my questions but i'm beginning to understand why.

So you're talking about yourself then..........:p

So what are ya "busy" doin......;)

Advertisement