Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jtagged xbox needs resoldering.

• 15-08-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Okay hey guys, I was recently unbanning my JTAGged xbox Got the original NAND by accident and used that as an updflash So bassically what happened is the JTAG went back to the original dashboard. Didnt really matter. So I opened it up and took out the LPT cable that was in the back and connected it to the computer. And my computer could not detect flash controller. I am no good at soldering so if there is anyone out there who is good at soldering and has previous experience in JTAGging consoles hit me up with a message also I would like freeBOOT 0.032 installed onto it. Thanks Aaron.

PS: The xbox is a Xenon model.

Will also pay.

img0015ao.jpg

img0017d.jpg

img0019rs.jpg

img0021tr.jpg

img0077k.jpg

Part B is the part that needs to be resoldered.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Stick up a picture of your internals, it mightn't be anything major..

Make sure you're getting a good earth, and properly examine whatever wiring diagram you followed originally.

If you're still stuck, PM me and worst case I'll try help.. Where you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 I IZ A TALIBAN

Wez wrote: »

Make sure you're getting a good earth, and properly examine whatever wiring diagram you followed originally.

Hi there Wez I uploaded some pictures there. Also I bought this JTAGged xbox already with the LPT inside. So I suppose the wiring must of got loose or something, also I am no good at soldering, I've destroyed so many main boards in my life that I wouldnt risk destroying this. If you have any expeirence on this type of modding comment back to this post and Ill arrange a dilvery date, also I am from kildare.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 I IZ A TALIBAN

Wez wrote: »

PM'd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

I replied to your PM there :)

Advertisement