Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry expensive this week?

Options
  • 15-08-2010 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

Myself and herself are thinking about headin down to kerry maybe wed/thurs nite and staying for a cupla days and seeing the ring of kerry.

With the Rose of Tralee on next week, will the prices have gone up for accomodation etc yet?

Also, if anyone can recommend a hotel/B&B, that'd be very appreciated. I think someone was saying Kenmare is better to stay in but we're not fussy what town we stay in!

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

from your current location: Tallaght/Oz to anywhere in Kerry :cool:

Killarney seems to be selling out very fast for this Thursday (the races will be on in town) and
    Tralee will have the RoseofTralee prices, but maybe further out from the town might be some-what cheaper?

Being honest with you, I would recommend checking varying websites online to get the v-v-best rates available. Their are always discounts given to online bookings anyways for hotels.

You can hit the Ring of Kerry setting off from any town in Kerry so if that's your main aim, then a broad google search for accomodation in Kerry will reap you good results, price-wise.

Advertisement