Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'A Fistful Of Diamonds' Trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

it seemed put together well enough, clear low budget elements with what seems to be limited lighting but with fine enough modelling, but the camera work is fine with a fair few western tropes in the framing.

And I do love my westerns...I'm just worried that it might have been a bit too literal reading of *irish* western, you can do western without it actually being physically cowboy hats and six shooters, and a cowboy hat in irish weather is a fashion statement rather then a practical item of clothing.

Now thats going from a trailer with only a music track and a youtube blurb, for all purposes the film might have its tongue firmly in cheek for the premise and the clothing and so on. Which would be fine, if it isnt then yeah it might irk abit but I guess Brick got away with a film noir plot and set of characters but with schoolkids and everyone declared it genius! (though personnally the lack of interaction between setting and plot made me not found of the film the film.)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

I keep thinking of Red Dead Redemption :D

The DART threw me off though, other than that it looks good. ATB

Advertisement