Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Groomers

Options
  • 16-08-2010 2:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good Dog Groomers in the Letterkenny or Twin Towns area?
    We've had our miniature schnauzer to two different ones, but neither have done as good a job as we'd like, the last fella must have been blind, or blind drunk when he started cutting the dogs hair:D but i wont mention him by name, as i had heard good things about him beforehand.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

Ive heard a few people saying the crowd up cullion road are good all breads groomers i think they are called, never been but heard they are excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Pampered Pooches is where we bring ours and the woman who runs it (Louise) is a star. A pleasure to deal with and she loves dogs.
    Not sure if I can put up the number here but PM me and I'll send it to you. She's out the R250 (Fintown Road), just past the graveyard on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Pique wrote: »
    Pampered Pooches is where we bring ours and the woman who runs it (Louise) is a star. A pleasure to deal with and she loves dogs.
    Not sure if I can put up the number here but PM me and I'll send it to you. She's out the R250 (Fintown Road), just past the graveyard on the right.

I think that's the one the missus was talking about last night, is that the person that used to be based near the golf course in Stranorlar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

Senna wrote: »
    I think that's the one the missus was talking about last night, is that the person that used to be based near the golf course in Stranorlar?

No idea dude. She's been there for a couple of years anyway, and has her garage converted into the 'salon'.
    She may have originally been from Stranorlar but not to my knowledge anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Pique wrote: »

Our little one didn't get on so well with her. Her skin was very bad after she got back very red and sore.

Could have just been an allergy to the shampoo or spray or something but check what exactly she's using especially if s/he is sensitive/older.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭johnjoe 123

Senna wrote: »

the man that was in stranorlar is now out in finn farm hostel i seen a sign on the glenties-ballybofey road. had our westy in with him made a great job and reasonable too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Hey, I use Keith McClean on the Cullion Road, pm me an i'll send u the number if u wish.

Advertisement