Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation in Christchurch

Options
  • 16-08-2010 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Thought this might be a good place to look...and meet people :)

Have just arrived in Christchurch. starting in Full time employment and will be staying here long term.

Does anyone know of any flat/house shares going close enough to City. Will be buying car.

Oh and I'm female mid 20's

Ta :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Check for notices around internet cafes and hostels. There is also a flatshare section on Wednesdays Christchurch Press, if I recall correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭C0N0R

I'm arriving into Christchurch on the 7th October but I've accommodation on the farm I'm working on. If your stuck for some Irish company and humour at any stage I would be more than willing to help a fellow countryman or countrywomen as the case may be! But sorry I can't help on the accommodation front! Have you gone out solo?

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Claasman

www.trademe.co.nz. There should be a good few places on there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Trade me is your best place. Loads of short term rentals and flatmate finders on it

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Samuri Suicide

I found trade me to be a good start. avoid the letting agents as they charge stupid fees for nothing!!! also when u start work im sure the people u work with can advise. avoid linwood!!! the irish bar the bog on cashel street is also full of friendly irish most nights.

• Advertisement
Advertisement