Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clare Minor Hurlers

• 16-08-2010 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭

Congrats on winning Munster Final and getting to the All Ireland Final. Looked far better than Dublin yesterday and only for a few errors should have won easily.
    Best of luck against Kilkenny.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

buck65 wrote: »
    Congrats on winning Munster Final and getting to the All Ireland Final. Looked far better than Dublin yesterday and only for a few errors should have won easily.

Good win but I think they'll need a lot of luck against Kilkenny going on what I have seen in both semi-finals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Fair play to them. Fantastic result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

Nothing to lose in the final. Kilkenny will be raging hot favourites. Anything can happen at minor level. Wouldn't be surprised if Clare win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭blueshark22

buck65 wrote: »

Great achievement, and well done to the girls aswell , they are in the minor all ireland too, replay on this weekend against galway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Yahoo. C'mon the Banner! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Well done clare.. Can't wait for the final.
    C'mon the banner :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

Can't wait for the final.
    :eek:

i would fear for clare in the final.

:eek:

i would fear for clare in the final.

Really? I have not seen the kilkenny minors play. Are they that good? :eek: :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

bookies have them @ 1/10
    they were awesome in the semi final.

of course i want Clare to win and it doesn't give me a pleasure saying i fear for them etc but KK are defending the crown and if the bookies view on the game is anything to go by then Clare will have to up their performance on the day by 25% a man if they are to win.:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

They are epic tbh :o
    Really did show their class against galway.
    They scored 5 goals in that match and a different player each time scored one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭angelfire9

They are epic tbh :o
    Really did show their class against galway.

Yeah but they weren't playing a top class side really it was a bit one sided

Hopefully the banner boys will make them work alot harder for their scores! :D

What? Oh my god we haven't a chance so :(. Lets hope for a miricle :D

Advertisement