Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suitable Stacation Destination with Baby

• 16-08-2010 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

Our lovely bundle has turned 6 months old :) and we would like to get away for a few days south east/ south if possible.
    Anyone have recommendations for hotels that would be baby friendly.
    General tips on sterilizing and experiences in general. Are there any hotels that cater for babies or do we have to bring the whole shebang with us (travel cot sterilizer kettles etc). Any advice greatly accepted.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Most hotels have a travel cot from what I hear and have seen, you can ask while booking. The kettles are usually the ones that boil really slowly but I'm sure the bar could help you out. You could use Milton to sterilise instead of bringing the steamer.

We're hoping to go somewhere at the end of the month so I'll be watching this thread for people's suggestions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Bookkeeper09

My sister in law came to stay with us with her baby. She bought a packet of disposable steriliser bags. They had a steriliser tablet in them...you added water and I think they held 3 bottles, teats etc in them. Seemed to work quite well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Travel-Steriliser_120978/ - these types of sterilisers are great for travelling.
    Most hotels have cots too.

Advertisement