Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who to win BB 2010?

Options
  • 16-08-2010 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Who do you want to win BB 2010 54 votes

Andrew
    0%
    Corin
    3%
    CreedonsDogDaycTerryTibbs! 2 votes
    Dave
    16%
    LocoMr.Nice GuyCathmandoooSVncmcSharpshooterpoconnor16JP Liz V1MissMiami 9 votes
    JJ
    1%
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 1 vote
    John James
    0%
    Josie
    0%
    Mario
    22%
    MimikyuArmaniJeanssdigitalremoteSlickRiczurophdruskMrs JackDanielskrustydoylelilgirl24kevin12345LutherBlissettrorrissey 12 votes
    Sam
    5%
    numacdDarkglassesButterfly25 3 votes
    Steve
    50%
    Mr ERichard DowerBasqmdwexfordalastair_doomLister1jelliePCroslubie76omerinAppleblossom42Deeper BlueFlecktarnibarelycarekellsumdmcg90xoxyxEibhinPirateShampooyeahimhere 27 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Steve
    Sam Pepper of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Steve
    I voted Sam. I'm not 100% mad on him, it's really a poor reflection on my opinion of the other hm's. Plus I would love love LOVE to see john james' face if her were to be evicted before Sam, Let alone Sam winning it :pac:

But i think we all know who the winner is going to be :rolleyes: (Josie)..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mario
    Ugh, I voted for who will win, not who i wanted to.

just bring on the ex housemates, I've been so bored this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Steve
    I voted Sam. The only reservation I'd have with him is that he was so late to go into the house. That said, he's managed to be more entertaining in the short time he's been there than the likes of, say, Steve has every been.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Dave
    I voted Corin, I've liked her from the start. I wouldn't mind Sam winning but would only take it off him as he's just not there long enough and I think he's starting to lose his shine already

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Steve
    Id like sam to win purely cause theres noone else i want to win & itd drive them all mad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Steve
    Sam but if he's evicted then Corin I guess.
    As long as it's none of the J's, or Andrew;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Steve
    How does anyone like Josie, do you find her entertaining??

Genuinely interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Mario
    mdwexford wrote: »
    How does anyone like Josie, do you find her entertaining??

Genuinely interested.

Interesting that you were so anti-Sophie as well this time last year, you always seem to be on the wrong horse :)
    mdwexford wrote: »
    Gway Sophie you disgusting fat pregnant page 3 fake boobs no brain cant handle your drink idiot, how can she talk about immaturity.

How anyone wants her to win is beyond me.

I'd like Josie to win....
    a) I've found her the most entertaining over the 2 months (not by a huge margin and she wouldn't be in my top20 housemates of all time list or anything).
    b) She does seem a genuine nice person, with no major personality negatives.
    c) It would piss off the Digital Spy loons (and the bitching and downright nastiness on the mega threads here is quite embarassing as well, so I'd like her to shove it to a few of them as well).
    d) Backed her early doors at 7/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

Sam
    I suppose Mario at a push but I'm not too bothered!

Steve, Andrew, JJ and Dave are boring (Mario is too but he's the most genuine!)
    Josie and Sam are annoying
    John James is the most needy guy I've ever seen and has an unhealthy fascination with JJ...he wants to be like him so much!
    Corin is funny but according to the rest of the housemates she's two faced...who isn't in this game! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Steve
    Interesting that you were so anti-Sophie as well this time last year, you always seem to be on the wrong horse :)

I'd like Josie to win....
    a) I've found her the most entertaining over the 2 months (not by a huge margin and she wouldn't be in my top20 housemates of all time list or anything).
    b) She does seem a genuine nice person, with no major personality negatives.
    c) It would piss off the Digital Spy loons (and the bitching and downright nastiness on the mega threads here is quite embarassing as well, so I'd like her to shove it to a few of them as well).
    d) Backed her early doors at 7/1.

Ha cant believe you went trawling for that AJ.

Funny part is i think Sophie is ridic hot again now.

I just havent found one thing shes done entertaining.
    Shrewdness ftw so, nice wager to be sitting on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JJ
    Stopped watching a week, ago but may tune in again for the eviction show tomorrow...
    I'd like to see Dave win, but I know he won't...

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭MacAva

Steve
    How do people like corin???

She's so fake!!!! Good at it though! I'm sick of looking at her orangeness and listening to that voice!! Id hate to see her win!! Why would you go on big brother if ud nearly rather leave than be without ur extensions/make up/tan???

Sam to win!!! So entertaining and funny!! Great housemate to watch!!

He deserves to win... regardless of when he came in! If he came in at the start id say he would still have a good chance compared to other housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I want Josie to win, to then refuse to go into the Ultimate Big Brother and then Mario to go in instead just to see him flirt with Brian Dowling.

Of course if Dowling isn't going in then I don't want Mario anywhere near that house. Although Pete Burns is apparantly going in too and... ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

I love Corin..
    Pity she is gone.
    She wasnt fake, other than her boobs and eyebrows.
    I liked her!

Why do they always go on and on bitchin about each other being desperate to win!?
    Surely thats why they are there!!

Advertisement