Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timetables

• 16-08-2010 10:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hey,

As above really, Anyone know when the new timetables will be available to view online? I just thought that with all our recent IT advances we might be able to know whats happening on the 13th more than a few hours before hand!!!

Not that it will make a difference, it will be changed anyway!!!! 8 times last year in two weeks!!!!:rolleyes:

And then lecturers give us evils for missing the lecture that was rescheduled an hour earlier!! :mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mrac

Getting a timetable before the start of college ?? This is CIT youre talking about, theres no room for your outside thinking here

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

If it's good gummin yer after, wouldn't ya much rather this fine cabbage!?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 leeds87

Got my timetable last thursday. Sent to my cit email account,so the biology department some bit organised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Check the ones from last year on the cit website. Youll get a fair idea of what you have. I dont even know what day wer starting back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

I was told last year that the time tables never change. so look what you see now is what your getting.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭flash1080

Cork24 wrote: »
    I was told last year that the time tables never change. so look what you see now is what your getting.

:D

The timetables always change!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Corkladddd!!

I got a version of a timetable!!! How long it will remain the same I don't know but at least I have some idea of my hours!!! (They suck by the way!!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

My timetable for second semester is horrendous :(

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭MarcusFenix

I gave a look at my timetable there, looks like it's the one, says 13th september is the start day so im guessing it's the one, don't like the amount of early days, just means the tards inside have the option to give us a 3 hour wait before a 5 o clock lecture!:mad:

Advertisement