Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone interpret my dream?

Options
  • 16-08-2010 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

I had this incredibly vivid dream last night and wonder if anyone can make sense of it.

I was on holiday with my family and I was walking towards a lake with my 8 yr old son and my mother. I noticed the lake was completely dry which I thought was odd and then suddenly a huge wave of brown water came hurtling towards us (as big as a tsunami) and I thought this is it as there was no where to climb to higher ground. So we ran anyway and ended up below the rocks we had been standing on. I squeezed my eyes shut and held on to my son but the water never reached us. When we climbed back up there was a huge glass wall blocking the wave and the lake had become a beautiful blue lake. We found these fishermen who told us it was just the way the tides worked. We climbed below into their boat for a bit which was dark and dirty (although they were really friendly something was telling they were a bit dodgy so we climbed back out) just in time to see lots of family playing in the lake. I stood and watched the water receding for a long time and suddenly the wave appeared again and all the families were screaming and running just as we had but I knew they would be Ok because of the glass wall. Also this time the giant wave was blue rather than brown.

If anyone has any thoughts on this I would really appreciate it as I can't help but feel there is something to it.

Thanks

Advertisement