Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for Networks

Options
  • 16-08-2010 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Hey guys ,

I was in the pub the other day and the conversation came up. Would a network pay you if you knew a code/trick that enabled people to get free calls COMPLETELY.
    What are peoples views on this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

no they would just block the trick/code

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

no they would just block the trick/code

But they would have to know what it is first ? before doing that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Could it be counted as theft / fraud / blackmail? I wouldn't think you'd get anywhere with them anyway.

Random wrote: »
    Could it be counted as theft / fraud / blackmail? I wouldn't think you'd get anywhere with them anyway.

Yeah , I was wondering the same thing , but if hundreds of people are using the code and it would save them a hell of a lot of money .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Id have thought theyd be more likely to investigate and / or report you to the gardai.

• Advertisement

Is there such a code?

Can I have it ...?

Is there such a code?

Can I have it ...?

yes and no :-)

Damn.

Ah, ya will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Vanillaface

Years ago i got a code off someone in nokia to stop the "time clock" so i could get free calls for 5 mins everytime i entered it. Never used it though ;) .. It only works on the older nokia's

Advertisement