Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Network layer error message

Options
  • 16-08-2010 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

I am getting an error message on all pc's on the network of about 6 pc's. Error is 3110 network layer not connecting. We all use TAS Books is TAS the problem or the server?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

foxy06 wrote: »
    I am getting an error message on all pc's on the network of about 6 pc's. Error is 3110 network layer not connecting. We all use TAS Books is TAS the problem or the server?

It sounds like a problem with the Pervasive database. From their website :

"3110: The network layer is not connected
    The application attempted to use a network connection that was no longer active. This happens when the session with the Pervasive Network Services Layer is still valid, but was dropped by the network. Stop and restart the application."

So reboot everything and see if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Moved to Net & Comms.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Thanks bhickey I saw that myself when I googled it but we have rebooted and still the same problem unfortunately. Any other suggestions? Not sure whether to ring TAS support or someone to look at the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

foxy06 wrote: »
    Thanks bhickey I saw that myself when I googled it but we have rebooted and still the same problem unfortunately. Any other suggestions? Not sure whether to ring TAS support or someone to look at the server.

Definitely ring TAS support then unless you know for sure that something changed recently on the server.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement