Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia n97 mini - touchscreen problem

Options
  • 16-08-2010 11:28am

So the touchscreen on my Nokia n97 mini seems to have stopped working. It's the second time this has happened but the last time, everything went back to normal after a few hours.

It happened last night when my battery died, I came home to charge it and, once it turned on, the touchscreen stopped working.

Is this a fairly common glitch and, if so, how can I fix it/prevent it from happening? It's irritating because I can't use the txt facility without the touchscreen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭JCB1

I had the same problem - sent it back to Nokia repair centre where they replaced the screen - no problem since.

Thanks for the reply - did it cost you anything to do that? I'm getting somewhat annoyed with the phone. Especially now - there's a message popping up telling me that memory is low - only, because the touchscreen doesn't work, I can't get rid of it - so have to turn off and on my phone!

Think I might just buy a new one if it costs anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭JCB1

No charge, it was covered by warranty - they also updated the phone software which removed the operator branding. Phone is faster than ever and I haven't had the Memory error since

Advertisement