Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox

Options
  • 16-08-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Was in GAME in the Ilac Centre this morning and ordered the Halo Reach Xbox :D
    Lovely looking machine, 250gb console comes in Silver with 2 Halo JoyPads and a copy of Halo Reach for only €299. Cant wait :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Only LE I've ordered this year is the European BlazBlue: Continuum Shift "Fan's Edition"
    blazblue.jpg
    The pack includes a 96-page art book, eight art cards, downloadable character Makoto, a Noel figure, and a limited edition art print by Marvel artist Alvin Lee.
    Only 500 copies to be made.

USA didn't get this one! :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have the Halo 3 variant of the older model XBox, not because I'm a big Halo fan, but because I didn't want an awful looking white one and couldn't afford an Elite :)

Saw this new Reach one in the shops and I agree, it's a nice variation on the current design.

However, the Xbox forum is over here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

SWEET! I didn't know where I could buy it in Ireland! great price, too!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jdonagh

Kharn wrote: »
    I have the Halo 3 variant of the older model XBox, not because I'm a big Halo fan, but because I didn't want an awful looking white one and couldn't afford an Elite :)

Saw this new Reach one in the shops and I agree, it's a nice variation on the current design.

However, the Xbox forum is over here :)

My Bad :o

Advertisement