Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Limited Edition Halo Reach Xbox

• 16-08-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Was in GAME in the Ilac Centre this morning and ordered the Halo Reach Xbox
    Lovely looking machine, 250gb console comes in Silver with 2 Halo JoyPads and a copy of Halo Reach for only €299. And it has Halo Sounds :cool: Cant wait :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

You already have a thread about this in the Games section - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001052

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

whiteman19 wrote: »
    You already have a thread about this in the Games section - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056001052

And he was directed to post it in the Xbox forum.

I'm very tempted by the Halo Xbox myself. Not sure why, not a huge Halo fan or anything, but if I'm upgrading to a slim model I may as well go for a good bundle with a game I'd buy anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 jdonagh

whiteman19 wrote: »

Asked to post it in correct section.

Thought I would post it as I havent seen this console advertised anywhere and think its much better value that the new slim @ 249.99.

Went in to buy the new black slim model but the Lads in Game Ilac where very excited about getting in the Halo one in so I put down a deposit and will wait till it comes out on the 14th of Sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

jdonagh wrote: »
    Asked to post it in correct section.
    sorry, my mistake :o didn't read the whole thread :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

How much of a deposit is required? :) Xbox said it'd convert to about 350 euro. 300 is a steal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 jdonagh

Healium wrote: »
    How much of a deposit is required? :) Xbox said it'd convert to about 350 euro. 300 is a steal!

€20 so €279 to pay on the day

jdonagh wrote: »
    €20 so €279 to pay on the day

Savage. I'll defo be picking this up

By the way, Major Nelson just said he'd be posting the sounds from the console today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Zeouterlimits

It does look quiet nice.
    Shame I'd already picked up my 360 S before they announced it.

Ah well, September 14th - Here I come!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

The sounds that the machine makes are also cued to the Halo world. For instance, when you press the disc eject button, you hear the sound of the Spartan character’s energy shields charging up — music to the ears of any Halo player.

I'd say you'd get sick of that fairly fast. Pretty cheesy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭thewheel2.0

Id prefer the black one so my media center will be all glossy black. But if I wasn't such a geek I would defiantly buy it, two controllers, Halo sounds and a copy of the game for 300 ? Best bargain in a long time.

Advertisement